October 10, 2013

Adjacent Cool Colors





Shirt: JCrew (similar Here)  | Sweater: Banana Republic  | Pants: Banana Republic

The gloomy rainy weather was begging me to pull out a bright lime shirt and teal sweater. I appreciate a good Fall wardrobe, but that doesn't mean all the colors need to be muted and drab. There is always a place in my closet for a range of colors, prints and textures. This variety gives me more options when it comes to changing my daily look. Finding a new use for a piece already in your collection creates a very functional closet. See these pants styled Here while mixing prints. (Tip: Make sure about an inch and a half to two inches of your cuff is showing from beneath your sweater sleeve.)

JCrew Factory is offering 50% off EVERYTHING in stores and online! This sale ends October 14. Don't miss great sales like these.

-Young Professional

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment