November 27, 2013

The Day Before I Eat Myself Into A Coma




Shirt: Banana Republic (similar Here)  | Tie: Tommy Hilfiger (similar Here) | Cardigan: Merona (similar Here & Here)  | Pant: Banana Republic  | Watch: seen Here  | Wayfarer sunglasses: seen Here

It's the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except for my belly... because it's hungry! I know, wrong holiday but are we all ready for Thanksgiving or what? I'm excited to have time with family and eat until I cannot breathe.

Today's outfit post is a mix of all pieces you have already seen in previous posts, but mixed to perfection. I really like how the tie incorporates both colors from the cardigan and shirt. This really ties (pun not intended) the whole outfit together and is an easy solution to keeping your outfits coordinated. You can do this with any piece of your outfit whether it is the tie, cardigan, shirt or accessories. For example, if your sweater is red and grey then you can wear a striped grey and white shirt with a red tie. Don't be afraid to mix things up. This will stretch your wardrobe and keep dollars in your bank account.

JCrew is offering 30% off your purcase (IN STORES & ONLINE) with code HOLIDAY through December 1, 2013.

JCrew Factory is offering 50% OFF everything (IN STORES & ONLINE) + free shipping on purchases of $50+ with code HOLIDAY50.

Macy's is offering 20-50% off their Thanksgiving Day Sale.

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment