October 8, 2013

Cable Knit Sweater





Shirt: Old (Similar Here)  | Tie: Merona  | Sweater: Banana Republic (similar Here) | Pants: Banana Republic  | Shoes: Giorgio Brutini (seen Here)

Where I live, the season of Fall has spectacular colors ranging from green to gold to rust. This is always inspiring to my wardrobe color choices shown by this forest green colored sweater. As seen in my currently cravings post I have been on the hunt for a cable knit sweater. I found one on sale at Banana Republic for the amazing price of $9.95! As a young professional I definitely look for sales, especially end of season sales. I was basically stealing it from the store at that price. This sweater is a classic cut and style which means it will stay in my closet for years to come. This versatile sweater means I can wear it alone with jeans on the weekends as well as layer it under a coat when it gets colder.

-Young Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment