October 15, 2013

Eyes On The Prize






Shirt: Banana Republic (similar Here)  | Tie: Haines & Bonner of London (similar Here & Here)  | Pants: H&M  | Belt: Kenneth Cole

I have this idea of what my professional life looks like 5-10 years down the line. I expect to be making large monetary deals and trades, wearing full suits, and setting up my retirement. I know, I know, it's a looooong way off, but I need to keep my eyes focused on this goal so I can get through the tiring days. All this hard work will pay off and staying positive is necessary. Young professionals need to "pay their dues" and "prove themselves" to their peers and superiors. Dressing to impress will ensure that your coworkers take you seriously. You wouldn't buy stock or make a trade with someone dressed in khaki shorts and a t-shirt, would you? Lets keep our eyes on the prize and show that we really mean business (pun intended).

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment