October 17, 2013

Messenger & Mustard



Shirt: Pierre Cardin (seen Here)  | Sweater: H&M (similar Here & Here)  | Pants: Banana Republic  | Document Case: Kenneth Cole

This mustard colored sweater is the newest addition to my closet. I found this at H&M on sale for 50% off. With H&M's already unbeatable prices and I couldn't pass it up. It is comfortable and warm and perfect for the workplace. I knew that it needed to be a part of my professional closet. Finding sales items is a necessary way to keep an attractive professional closet on a young professional's budget. I will try to keep my readers informed about known sales promotions. Many retail companies are having in-store sales as they change out their floor inventory so now is the perfect time to shop. This Document Case is my alternative to the Briefcase. I like that I don't have to carry anything held in my hands. The sleek design and hands free carry guarantee a stylish finish.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment