October 25, 2013

Keep on Keepin' on





Shirt: Perry Ellis (seen Here)  | Sweater: H&M  | Tie: Michael Kors  | Socks: Perry Ellis  | Shoes: Madden

I cannot get enough of this sweater. In previous posts I have styled this sweater Here and Here. For being such an insanely affordable sweater I am extremely pleased with the versatility, style and quality. It will be a part of my closet until it falls off my body. Having a collection of printed and solid shirts & ties create a wardrobe of interest. Young professionals constantly need to reinvent their look because of their limited income and time to do anything other than work, eat and sleep (sometimes they don't get to do the last two). Using the current pieces in your wardrobe in a new way is crucial to extending the utility of your clothing. Because I KNOW young professionals have very little time do anything, let alone shop, I am committed to providing the web links to my outfit pieces in order to make your shopping experience quick and easy. Let me do the shopping allowing you to focus on other aspects of your life.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment