October 24, 2013

Living The American Dream





Shirt: JCrew  | Sweater: H&M (seen Here) | Pants: H&M (seen Here)  | Socks: Calvin Klein  | Shoes: Giorgio Brutini

I have been moving to a new home so it has been a week with spotty internet. This has meant that my posts have been few. The issue has been resolved and I will continue posting daily outfits, tips and tricks for Young Professionals. Thank you to all my loyal followers for checking the blog daily for a new post.

Red, white and blue is the traditional American color combination. Mixing colors is fun and keeps your outfits interesting. I paired this sweater and shirt with some black trousers, but they can also be worn with grey, navy, brown or khaki.

Have you checked out my previous post for an awesome  GIVEAWAY?! +Black Lapel is hosting a giveaway of 4 Suits! Check out the link and enter to win.

JCrew Factory is offering 40% EVERYTHING IN-STORES. Plus 50% off select items. Check out a store near you. Offer ends Oct. 31.

-Young Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment