November 13, 2013

Imagine All The Purple





Shirt: Kenneth Cole Reaction  | Cardigan: Banana Republic (similar Here & Here)  | Tie: Ralph Lauren (similar Here, Here & Here)  | Belt: Calvin Klein  | Pant: Banana Republic

It's been a busy week and I am so happy we are nearing the end. Let get real though, what week isn't really busy? As a young professional the work week is always jam packed with deadlines, reports and constantly proving ourselves as valuable employees. It's an exhausting task, but in the end I'm hoping all the hard work and long hours are worth it. I'm looking for the financial freedom that will allow me to not worry about debt, taking financial risk, unexpected car or home repairs and let me travel the world without penny pinching! Can i get an AMEN?!

Today's outfit is a calming light violet and grey combination. Purple has connotations of royalty and richness, something I am working toward... the richness anyway. Keep working hard and dressing to impress.

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment