November 19, 2013

Taking It To The Stripes





Shirt: Geoffrey Beene  | Tie: old (similar Here)  | Sweater: H&M (similar Here)   | Pant: Banana Republic  | Belt: Calvin Klein  | Watch: Skagen   | Sunglasses: ASOS

I have a good amount of crisp slim-fit white shirts hanging in my closet. These are perfect for layering under patterned or solid colored sweaters while offering endless combinations with all ties. I cannot think of a tie color that doesn't look great with a clean white shirt. There are constant sales and offers on white shirts at department stores or, one of my personal favorites, TJ MAXX. Have you ever shopped there? A white shirt never goes out of style so I don't think there is a good reason to buy it at full price. You can find great inexpensive shirts at this retailer. They may be last seasons shirt, but when it comes to white shirt, go for the cheaper version. No one, but you,` will ever know and your outfit will always look clean and crisp.

Get 35% off your online purchase at Banana Republic, Gap, or Old Navy merchandise + get 30% off at Piperlime with code MERRY.

Get 25% off winter favorites online at JCrew. Use code WINTER.

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment