November 20, 2013

Stripes On Stripes






Shirt: Geoffrey Beene  | Tie: Calvin Klein  | Sweater: Pietro Vanni (similar Here)  | Watch: Skagen  | Pants: H&M


The daylight is getting shorter, but as the holidays approach the workday feels longer. Is this true for anyone else? Because of the long days, I feel the need to switch things up by pairing my black sweater with a purple & grey striped tie and striped dress shirt. I wore these charcoal H&M pants with black. But as shown in the chart below, you can pair grey with brown as well. If you ever have a hard time determining which shoe color to wear, refer to this chart and all your color coordinating questions will be resolved.

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

image c/o:  http://imgur.com/y75ew



No comments:

Post a Comment