November 5, 2013

Tommy Does A Man Good





Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger (similar Here & Here)  | Tie: Tommy Hilfiger  | Cardigan: H&M   | Pants:  JCrew (seen Here)  | Belt: Calvin Klein

My most recent purchase was this Tommy Hilfiger Shirt that I got on sale and it was the only one left. It is in my exact size and so I HAD to get it. There is something about finding a great deal and having it be perfectly sized for me. I already had this Tommy Hilfiger navy and white striped tie that paired perfectly with my new collared blue and violet gingham shirt. Tommy Hilfiger does a man good. Mixing new pieces with those already in the closet is a young professionals must do. On a limited budget you can't afford to go and buy a brand new daily outfit.

Banana Republic is offering 40%, Gap is offering 35%, and Old Navy is offering 30% off your online purchase with code HOL2013. Valid through November 5.

JCrew is offering 30% off all sale items in stores and online with code LOVEFALL. Valid through November 6.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment