November 4, 2013

Oatmeal Patches





Shirt: Geoffrey Beene  | Sweater: H&M (similar Here)  | Tie: Banana Republic (similar Here) | Pant: JCrew  | Shoes: Madden | Socks: Calvin Klein  | Sunglasses: ASOS

Happy Monday. I'm glad there is only one Monday during the week. Today's post is a subtle blend of a comfortable elbow patch sweater and navy anchor print tie. I really like the easygoing vibe I feel when wearing this outfit. Working 10-12 hour days mean all the pieces in my wardrobe need to be interesting and easy to wear. I look for some aspect that's interesting in every article of clothing I buy.

JCrew is offering 30% off all sale items in stores and online with code LOVEFALL. Valid through November 6.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment