December 16, 2013

I Lilac Nothing





Sweater: H&M (seen Here) | Tie: Ralph Lauren (similar Here, Here & Here) | Shirt: Perry Ellis (seen Here) | Pant: H&M

With nearly a week left until Christmas it is scramble time to pull all of those last minute gifts that you didn't have time/didn't have the money to buy yet. I have a few loose ends to tie up and then I am totally ready. What are you wearing to your holiday work parties? Will it be at a restaurant, at the office or at a coworker's residence? I am desperately looking for the less expensive version of THIS or THIS cardigan for all of my work get-togethers. These cardigans are preppy and appropriate for work parties and are not too obviously obnoxious for the holiday. One day we will all be able to afford these luxurious cashmere cardigans without giving their purchase a second thought.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment