December 12, 2013

The Dark Side




Shirt: Merona (similar Here & Here)  | Sweater: similar Here and Here  | Tie: Michael Kors (similar Here & Here)  | Sunglasses: ASOS

Because of all the snow and cloudy days, it only felt appropriate to wear dark colors on a day like today. I've noticed in my daily outfits that I tend to gravitate less towards all dark colors, so I decided to switch it up and pair this charcoal grey striped shirt with a tie in the same color and then ground the look with a dark cardigan. I try to challenge myself by switching up the pairings of all the pieces in my closet. This makes my wardrobe last longer and gives my outfits constant versatility. (Don't mind the fuzz, it shows up worse in photographs than it really was). 

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment