December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Promotions & November Outfit Recap







                      



Now that December is upon us, it's time to get into the Christmas spirit! And I'm not talking the insanity of Black Friday holiday shopping. Did you watch or get involved any of the Black Friday madness? I decided to forgo battling the crowds of crazed deal driven shoppers. Instead, I watched a compilation of the videos on YouTube and I cannot believe some of the things people do just to get an extra few dollars off. I'm all for getting a deal, but elbowing and pushing other customers seems a bit too intense for me. Just imagine if there was a REAL disaster. How would people act?

On another note, today is Cyber Monday and the slashed prices are ongoing and you don't need to leave the comfort of your own home. Most of these promotions end tonight.  I would love to hear what you purchased during Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

JCrew is offering 30% off your purchase in-stores and online with code MONDAY. Free shipping on all orders.

JCrew Factory has everything 50% off in-stores and online (prices as marked). Free shipping with code GOSHOP.

Banana Republic and Gap are offering 40% off your purchase in-stores and online with code CYBER.

ASOS is offering 30% off everything with code GIMMEMORE.

Brooks Brothers is offering 30% off select sweaters as well as an additional 10% off your online purchase. Today Only.

Kohl's is offering 20% off with code CYBERSAVE as well as Free Shipping with no minimum purchase required.

Macys is offering Kenneth Cole Reaction and IZOD suits for only $99!

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment