October 30, 2013

Dark & Light


Shirt: Mossimo   | Tie: Calvin Klein   | Sweater: H&M (similar Here & Here)  | Pant: H&M

I generally don't go for a ton of dark tones together in an outfit, so to offset the dark nature of this one I layered on my newest cream sweater. The sweater definitely lightened up the feel of the charcoal colored shirt and dark purple tie. Some people have asked me if it is appropriate to wear your collar tucked inside or left outside the neck of your sweater. There is no hard and fast rule about which is "most" appropriate. In this case it is purely personal preference. I like to switch it up and I style it based solely upon my mood when I am dressing myself. Having your collar showing out of the neck of your sweater is a little more casual and tucking it in is more formal. But that is utterly my personal opinion.

Don't forget about the 4 suit GIVEAWAY going on at +Black Lapel.  Go to THIS POST for details. Ends tomorrow.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment