October 31, 2013

Silver, Make That Gold


Shirt: Geoffrey Beene  | Tie: Geoffrey Beene (similar Here & Here) | Cardigan: Merona (similar Here & Here)  | Pant: H&M (seen Here) | Shoes: Giorgio Brutini (seen in this post)  | Sunglasses: ASOS

Happy Halloween! Today's outfit post is a mix of metallics. I'm always on the hunt for new and interesting color combos. That's when I found this really cool tie. The gold and silver is an attractive fusion of two metals. I will probably end up wearing this tie to an important interview or meeting.

TREAT: Get 31% off today only online at Banana Republic with code BRTREAT.
TRICK: Staying this stylish everyday... Don't worry, let me do all the hard work.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment