October 29, 2013

Taking Things Back





Shirt: Banana Republic   | Tie: Calvin Klein  | Sweater: Claiborne (similar Here, Here & Here)  | Pants: Banana Republic  | Shoes: seen Here

This argyle print sweater is one of two I have in my closet. The other one was styled Here. I feel like you can never go wrong with an argyle sweater. It's great for the office or for your weekend golf tournament (I wish I was that good at golf). I like to incorporate a bit of color into an otherwise boring outfit. If I paired this with a white dress shirt then argyle would be the focus of the outfit. I changed it up and used the black and green gingham to compliment the dark to light argyle print. Mixing prints is tricky business. Make sure to try on a few different prints together to find the best combo.

Banana Republic is offering 40% off your online purchase with code BRSAVE40. 

-Young Professional

You don't want to miss this Giveaway!!! 

A reminder to check out +Black Lapel they are giving away 4 FREE SUITS!! Check it out HERE  for details on how to enter!! What a great giveaway! Ends Oct. 31.

Follow me on Facebook

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment