November 1, 2013

Top 8 October Outfits Recap

              




Can you believe it's November already? I swear it feels like it was just the Fourth of July. In honor of the months end I have compiled my favorite Young Professional looks for the month of October. As you can tell the H&M striped sweater and Oatmeal V-neck sweater were favorites this month. You can never have enough good sweaters. Now that the holidays are upon us and nearly every leaf has changed from vibrant green to light yellow, I am feeling the urge to pull out my warmest winter coats, scarves and gloves. The seasons are changing quickly which means a larger variety of wardrobe options are coming your way. I am excited for the coming months festivities and work related parties and, lets not forget, much needed vacations. Also a reminder to move your clocks back 1 hour on Sunday, although we are spoiled and many of our digital devices will make the change for us. I'll take another hour of sleep.

JCrew is offering 25% off your purchase of $150 or more with code SHOPNOW. Ends Today 11/1.

Brooks Brothers is offering 25% off your coat purchase when you donate a gently worn coat to your local Brooks Brothers store. Valid through 11/4.

-Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment