November 25, 2013

To Black Friday or Not to Black Friday?





Shirt: JCrew | Tie: Banana Republic (similar Here)  | Cardigan: Banana Republic (similar Here & Here)  | Belt: Calvin Klein | Pant: H&M  | Watch: seen Here  | Wayfarer sunglasses: seen Here

I like to mix up the pieces in my wardrobe. I was last seen wearing this cardigan in this post. I can't imagine wearing something only a handful of times. As a young professional I need to think about buying pieces that can be worn multiple times and in multiple situations. I buy a tie or shirt having a good idea of what is already in my closet and if I can easily incorporate it into my wardrobe. This is why I look for pieces I don't already own or an item with a similar color palette but a different print or pattern. I can't afford to splurge on every single piece of clothing so I look for online or in store promotions, deals and sales. Has anyone ever shopped Black Friday and found any good deals on menswear? I generally try to avoid these sales, but I do shop the after Christmas sales for killer steals. There are certainly other items on which you should splurge and others where you should save (I will have this list in a later post).  

Young Professional

Follow me on Facebook

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment